Réservez vos places pour les dernières représentations...
A refurnished 18th-century summer retreat. The château was built in 1754 by Abbot Joseph Terray, who went on to become Controller-General of Finances for Louis XV. Entirely refurnished in the 20th century, the property is surrounded by 60 hectares of grounds and an estate covering 1,080 hectares.
To ensure the safety of our visitors, the monument is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities.
The monument is fully opened.